An award winning AJ100 practice is looking for Part II Architectural Assistants and Architects to work on an exciting laboratory project!
Part II Architectural Assistants and/or Architects
Work on an exciting new laboratory project with an award winning AJ100 practice
Contract to perm basis
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £45,000
An award winning AJ100 practice is looking for Part II Architectural Assistants and/or Architects to join their fantastic team as well as work on an exciting new laboratory project. This will be on a contract to permanent basis, which therefore means it will start on a 3 month and rolling structure with the potential to go permanent.
You must be totally proficient in Revit as well as ready to jump straight in. Previous experience in labs or scientific buildings is highly desired. Failing that, a similar sector such as datacentres, transport, municipal, aviation, healthcare. Also, excellent technical ability. Initially, you will be working from home with a phased flexible return to the office. You will ideally also have an immediate start and all equipment will be provided.
Skills and characteristics required:
- Firstly, proven technical experience within laboratory (or related large scale and complex) projects in Revit
- Also, experience working in a team on a new project taking it through the RIBA stages and managing tight deadlines, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Furthermore, good design sensitivity and understanding of structural and technical details
- Lastly, experience in coordination of multi disciplinary teams and integration of architectural and structural works
Advanced Software skills required:
- Revit required
- Rhinoceros and Grasshopper desired
- Bonus if you can use MicroStation and AECOsim Building designer, so please highlight this in your application
- Great technical detailing capability
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Qualified Revit Aviation Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.