A design led medium sized studio in Southwest London seeks a strong Part II Architectural Assistant with a focus on residential projects
Part II Architectural Assistant or Qualified Architects
High-End Residential Projects for award winning practice
6 month contract in Southwest London
Salary Guide: £25 – £38 per hour
A design-led medium-sized studio based in Southwest London is looking for a strong Part II Architectural Assistant with a particular focus on residential projects to join their award-winning practice.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team of experienced architects and designers in prime high-end residential, housing, and commercial sectors with the potential to progress and grow within a studio that are expanding, going from strength to strength with a strong reputation.
Skillset the right candidate will need are:
- At least 2 years post Part II experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, presentation skills, well presented with the client-facing ability
- Creative individual with strong design flair,
- Ability to effectively manage your time
- Good working knowledge of Adobe packages, Revit, Sketchup, and Photoshop
- Commitment to developing good quality design information, with excellent attention to detail
- Willing to work as part of a team in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Keen, committed, and enthusiastic, with a passion for design
- Proven track record across all RIBA work stages
- High-end residential experience and beautifully produced portfolio, experience with commercial and housing too is desirable
- Microstation preferable, though is not essential as training is offered
About the company:
In return, a strong salary and package will be offered within a great design studio. There is potential career growth and mentorship on offer as well as generous benefits. Benefits include life assurance, health insurance, annual office weekends away (when covid allows), CPD training, a cycle to work scheme, and many more.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Part II Architectural Assistants or Qualified Architects role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.