Rare opportunity for an experienced Part III Architect to join a boutique, design-led practice. Must be RIBA or ARB qualified. Central London
Experienced Part III Architect for design-led practice
Must have at least 2 years of experience and ARB/RIBA qualified
Prime Residential Projects
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Part III Architect with at least 2 years of experience to join a boutique, design-led practice based in Central London. Must be RIBA or ARB qualified.
The right person must have:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD with a well-presented portfolio that showcases their technical skills
- A minimum of 4+ years post qualification experience
- Experience working on design-led UK residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Knowledge of current UK building regs and standards
- Understanding of listed buildings and associated frameworks
- Proven experience working with clients and managing a small team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with visual presentation skills
- A proactive attitude and ability to manage their own time
This is a brilliant chance to join a design-led practice with an interior design department that specialises in sensitive refurbishments and well-crafted new builds. They are a growing team of creative individuals so you will be welcomed into a supportive and engaging environment where you will work both individually and as part of a team to deliver a diverse range of projects.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Experienced Part III Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this prime residential role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.