Looking for a recently qualified Part III Architect to work on high end residential and hospitality projects for wealthy end clients.
Recently Qualified Part III Architect
High-End Residential and Hospitality Projects
Must be RIBA or ARB Qualified
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £37,000
A small design lead, beautiful Architecture and Interior design studio in London is seeking a recently qualified Part III Architect to join their team. The studio works on high end residential and hospitality projects for wealthy end clients, across the UK and Europe.
The right person must have:
- 1-3yrs post qualification, as a qualified ARB or RIBA Architect
- Expeirece working across all stages of the design process from concept to completion
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, with experience on the full Adobe package, and bonus on either 3Dmax or Rhino
- Experience with private residential projects, in UK, creating full technical drawing packages, including plans and elevations with detailed design intent drawings.
- Character is the key fit,as when joining any small team, so the right person should be creative, hands on and productive, with an appreciation for design and interiors.
This is a great opportunity to work with a growing team in a stable practice. Great projects to work on, salaries to match and friendly team within a self-designed office.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this exciting Recently Qualified Part III Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this High-end Residential and Hospitality focused opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.