A prominent Development and Design consultancy is currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to join its team on a part-time basis.
Part-Time Practice Manager for Leading Property Developers
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £35,000 (21 hours)
A prominent Development and Design consultancy is currently seeking an experienced Office Manager to join its team on a part-time basis. The role involves offering comprehensive administrative support to the Managing Director and Creative Director as well as developing the practices of Social Media and marketing campaigns.
- Oversee general administrative and housekeeping duties, including managing supplies, cleaning services, and kitchen inventory
- Handle IT equipment procurement, software subscriptions, and system protocols, collaborating with external consultants
- Manage insurance renewals, track staff leave, oversee office repairs, and handle front-of-house communication
- Coordinate finances by liaising with external accountants, handling invoicing, managing expenses, and ensuring timely payments
- Manage content and images for bi-weekly Social Media posts and manage website content.
- Liaise with client’s external PR companies
- Collaborate with external business development consultants to track new contacts and connections for potential business leads
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Passion for Social Media, keen to develop our communication style
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to building relationships
- Experience with InDesign is advantageous
- 3 to 5 years+ of experience in the architecture/development/construction industry
- Eligibility to work in the UK
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this exciting Practice Manager role; please apply below and attach your CV. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take advantage of our great referral scheme.