Leading practice is looking for a talented Certified Passivhaus Designer to join their team on UK and international projects.
Certified Passivhaus Designer
Salary Guide: £47,000 – £55,000
One of the UK’s leading practices is looking for a talented Certified Passivhaus Designer who has a passion for sustainability to work on their design led UK and international projects. The team comprises of a range of professionals looking to reduce the built environment’s embodied and operational carbon, and to help create a sustainable future for the planet.
This multidisciplinary practice is well known for its sustainable-led projects, collaboration across disciplines, creative approach to architecture and staff wellbeing.
The candidate must:
- Be a Certified Passivhaus Designer and a qualified architect
- Have delivered at least one project to Passivhaus standard
- Have an understanding of BIM and its implementation
- Have experience leading and developing technical packages in line with Passivhaus standards
- Possess excellent project management and leadership ability
- Have up to date knowledge of technical standards, codes, planning regulation and regulatory frameworks
- Be committed to sustainable design
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
Responsibilities for the role include:
- Work collaboratively across the practice with project teams to deliver on time and within budget
- Carry out the detail design within the framework of the project objectives including Passivhaus Certification, BIM modelling, drawing production and site duties
- Ensure project design development and implementation are in accordance with practice design standards and co-ordinating all internal or external consultants
- Oversee resourcing for projects and identify any gaps
- Prepare and present reports, chair meetings, report to senior staff and manage a small team
This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact not only within a leading UK practice, but also to influence architecture for the greater good, while having a purposeful career that can really make a difference. In return the practice offers a competitive salary, profit share, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, hybrid working, a friendly and supportive team and opportunity for long term career progression.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this Passivhaus Designer role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Leading AJ100 Practice opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.