Join a prestigious London architecture practice as a talented Part II Architect. Work on high-end residential and commercial projects, showcasing your design skills and contributing to a renowned practice.
Prestigious London Architecture Practice Seeks Talented Part II Architectural Assistant
Salary Guide: £28,000+
A top Architecture practice based in central London is seeking a talented Part II Architectural Assistant for a top architecture practice based in central London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a design-led firm specializing in high-end residential and commercial projects. They are looking for a skilled and motivated individual who is passionate about all aspects of the architectural process and wants to contribute to projects at every design stage. With a competitive salary and a chance to work and a chance to work on beautiful designs, this position offers a rewarding career path in a renowned architectural practice.
- Generate creative designs at all stages of projects, showcasing innovation and attention to detail.
- Engage with clients, consultants, and contractor teams, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Prepare technical design and specification information for construction, ensuring accuracy and quality.
- Integrate sustainable design principles and ethos into new and existing projects, contributing to environmental responsibility.
- Deliver high-quality drawings and written output, maintaining a commitment to excellence at all times.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Minimum of one year of experience working in an architectural office.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent personal communication skills.
- Proficiency in 2D AutoCAD or similar.
- Familiarity with 3D design software.
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum of one year of experience in a UK architectural office, showcasing familiarity with architectural processes.
- Design-focused mindset with a passion for detailing and materiality, enhancing the overall quality of projects.
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbal, written, and drawing, enabling effective communication of architectural ideas.
- Proficiency in 3D SketchUp and V-Ray, demonstrating the ability to visualize, illustrate, and present ideas clearly.
- Excellent written and communication skills, facilitating effective collaboration with team members and stakeholders.
- An impressive portfolio displaying strong design skills and showcasing your past architectural work.
- Experience with software tools such as Autocad, Archicad/Revit, 3D SketchUp, and Lumion would be advantageous.
- Proactive and enthusiastic personality with strong interpersonal skills, contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented, demonstrating the ability to manage tasks effectively.
- Fluent spoken and written English, ensuring effective communication within the team and with clients.
- Eligibility to work in the UK, ensuring compliance with employment regulations.
Whay you can expect from the company:
- An opportunity to join a lively and creative practice with excellent prospects for career development.
- A competitive salary package commensurate with your skills and experience.
- Proficiency in software tools like Autocad, Archicad/Revit, 3D SketchUp, and Lumion, enhancing your design capabilities.
- A collaborative and supportive team environment, fostering professional growth and learning opportunities.
- The chance to work on diverse projects, allowing you to showcase your design expertise and attention to detail.
- An equal opportunities employer that values diversity and inclusion.
One last thing…
If you are a talented and motivated Part II seeking an exciting opportunity to work on high-end residential and commercial projects, we want to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a concise portfolio showcasing your best work. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.