Rare opportunity to join a bespoke high-end property developer as a Procurement Manager within their in-house design team.
Procurement Manager for London High-End Property Developers
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £40,000
A rare opportunity to join a bespoke high-end residential developer as a Procurement Manager within their in-house design team. This Property group designs and builds for the super Prime property market on residential projects for both private clients and investors.
This role would suit someone passionate about the industry that is highly organised, efficient and a focused individual to ensure the smooth running of the purchasing and administrative side of this busy Interior Design department.
Located in Kensington, South West London.
- Managing the full procurement for all projects in coordination with Senior Interior
- Designers, Project Managers, including flooring, furniture, fabrics, bespoke items and soft furnishings
- Finalising purchase details of orders and deliveries and monitor their ongoing progress. Relaying updates to the team.
- Work with finance controllers on the invoicing process and on project budgets to ensure efficiently.
- Prepare tender enquiries and manage budgets for FF&E, aiming to maximise margins
- Liaise with suppliers throughout projects to obtain quotes and discuss terms of service, up to and including installation stage to ensure all goods are delivered within required time-frames
- Track record of planning, negotiating, procurement, buying terms and contractual arrangements.
- Communicating with staff, clients, suppliers and others via regular updates to the design team on any issues or delays
- Offering proactive suggestions to improve the efficient running of the office
- Liaising with all designers and project teams to understand their project procurement requirements and reporting on relevant issues affecting project delivery. Establish timelines and approvals, shipping methods to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget
- Communicated confidently and positively with team members to ensure everyone is working effectively within a team but also working efficiently on their own as required
- Previous experience of raising and processing Purchase Orders (POs) and Invoices and dealing with suppliers.
- Experience dealing with multi ongoing projects.
- Organisational skill, with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Experience within a similar role at a management level
- High level of IT skills, including familiarity with Excel
- Experience with Interior Design project systems e.g. EstiMAC or EstiPC is a bonus
- Confident and professional manner, with excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to learn quickly and retain information
- Excellent team working skills
About the company:
- Very open to flexibility with working days / hours
- Chance to work on truly unique high-end residential projects. With multiple high-end projects going on at once
- Great studio environment with a very friendly and collaborative atmosphere to work in
- Located in London, easily assessable with great transport links
- As a developer they cover the entire design and construction of all projects
One last thing…
If this Procurement Manager role is of interest send us your CV and Portfolio by applying below! Or, if you have a friend who is looking for a role that ticks all relevant experience and skills, refer them to us and find out how our referral program will benefit you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.