Luxury Interior Design Procurement Manager role with a top London design studio. Global projects, team management and prestigious clients.
Procurement Manager for Top Luxury Interior Design Studio
Salary Guide: £55,000 – £60,000
Luxury Interior Design Procurement Manager with world renowned London design studio working on projects both in London and New York. This a rare opportunity to join a top design studio as Procurement Manager, based in central London near a major train station. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 6 years’ experience from a similar hospitality or high-end residential studio.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years’ experience from a similar high-end company.
- Experience dealing with global projects and suppliers.
- Maintain a network of suppliers and resources.
- Manage the procurement team and all it involves.
- Lead client meeting with procurement team
- Track record of planning, negotiating, procurement, buying terms and contractual arrangements.
- Raising and processing Purchase Orders (POs) and Invoices.
- Be confident and able to positively interact with both team members and suppliers.
- Liaise with project teams to fully understand project requirements, timelines and approvals, shipping methods to successfully deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Prepare tender enquiries and FF&E budgets.
- Issue RFQ (Requests for quotes) using our software system, analysis and negotiate best terms.
- Co-ordinate with the designer and supplier with the development of Bespoke FF&E items. Managing existing and new FF&E manufacturing through all projects. From approval to delivery ensuring specification is met and design is realised.
- Ensure all required cost commitment, progress and shipping reports are issued to Team members.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Office as well as strong general computer literacy.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written to be used in procurement negotiation techniques and conflict resolution.
- Adaptable in a fast paces environment with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to establish new systems.
- Creative thinker, problem solver and contribute to the overall success of the studio and business.
- Experience managing and mentoring a small team.
- A highly organised nature.
- Ability to work to deadlines and insure the team you manage does the same.
- Both a team player ad well as the ability to take individual initiative.
About the company:
- Great studio environment with an energetic team.
- The opportunity to work on some amazing high-end projects.
- Great career development.
- Company Socials.
- Flexi time and generous holiday.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills and characteristics for this Procurement Manager role then please apply below. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.