A fantastic opportunity for a design-focused AutoCAD Project Architect to bring your experience and skill set to their award-winning projects
Affordable Design-Led Housing Projects
At least 4+ years experience post qualified
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £50,000
A fantastic opportunity for a design-focused Project Architect to join a growing team and bring your experience and skill set to their award-winning projects. All projects are delivered in ArchiCAD – so working knowledge is essential.
The practice works across multiple sectors and specialises in pioneering the design of the housing sector from pre-planning to completion, so please highlight your RIBA stages against each project where you can in your portfolio.
The candidate must:
- be ARB or RIBA accredited
- have at least 4 years of experience working in practice
- have plenty of prior experience in the public sector, housing, or master planning
- be proficient in ArchiCAD
- have a portfolio demonstrating relevant experience in large-scale and complex projects
- must have experience through all RIBA stages with a focus on stage 4
- be confident and well presented with the client-facing ability and experience managing teams
In return, this friendly, design-led practice offers 23 days of annual leave, flexible working hours, working from home, and free breakfasts on Wednesday. They have a spacious office based within walking distance of Regent’s Canal, perfect for lunchtime walks or after-work drinks.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this affordable design-led housing opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.