An award-winning and established AJ100 Architecture practice seeks a Revit project architect to join its friendly and dynamic London team!
Revit Project Architect
Award-winning and Established AJ100 Architecture Practice
Friendly and dynamic London team!
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
An award-winning and established AJ100 Architecture practice is looking for a project architect to join its studio based in the heart of London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Architect to join an AJ studio and work within a friendly and dynamic team.
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Proven track record of job-running and experience working across all stages
- Experience in UK housing projects
- Excellent design skills and good hand sketching
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong organisational skills and good multi-tasking ability
- A collaborative approach as well as self-motivated with management experience
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communicator, and presentation skills
About the company:
The studio work in many sectors such as commercial, retail, hospitality, cultural and transportation.
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- Amazing employee package with life insurance and private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Friday staff drinks
- Staff activities such as Yoga, ice skating, rock-climbing
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Project Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting Revit residential/housing-focused opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.