An established Architectural practice is looking for a Project Architect to work across a range of commercial projects
Project Architect – Commercial Offices (Revit)
Permanent, Full Time
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience
This established Architects is a leading architectural practice in the UK, with a reputation for delivering high-quality designs across a range of commercial projects. They are looking for a talented and motivated Project Architect to join our team and work on a variety of exciting commercial office projects.
As a Project Architect, you will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of projects, from initial concept through to construction. You will work closely with clients, consultants and contractors to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
- Lead the design and delivery of commercial office projects
- Liaise with clients, consultants and contractors to ensure project delivery
- Develop and produce detailed technical drawings and specifications
- Oversee the production of construction drawings and manage the construction process
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards
- Use Revit software to produce 3D models and technical drawings
- RIBA Part 3 qualified or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on commercial office projects
- Experience in leading projects and managing teams
- Strong technical and design skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Revit software
They offer a competitive salary package, including a pension scheme, private healthcare and flexible working options. In addition, they provide opportunities for career development and ongoing training.
If you are a talented and ambitious architect looking to work on exciting commercial office projects with a leading architectural practice, then they would love to hear from you.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.