This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Architect to join a global practice and take projects throughout multiple stages.
For a global practice in central London
Salary Guide: £55,000 – £60,000
With multiple studios around the world, this practice develops projects in a variety of sectors – from housing and hospitality to education and workplaces this is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Architect to join their leadership team and take projects throughout multiple stages. There will also be the opportunity for supporting business development, the winning of tenders and delivery.
The team have a very collaborative attitude and put sustainability at the core of their design ethos at all scales. This ensures their projects not only reflect the shared identity of the designers but also benefit the community in a multitude of ways.
The right person must have:
- Either a qualified Architect or registered Part II Architectural Assistant with several years’ experience
- Passionate about working across multiple sectors including private Healthcare
- Full proficiency in Revit
- Experience working in Stage 5 including on site
- Confident in communicating and presenting their ideas
- Able to work well both in a team environment and independently, taking ownership of tasks and showing initiative to support project leaders
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
About the practice:
- Central London location, 2-minute walk from one of the most well-connected stations (overground and underground) in the city
- Employee owned
- Inclusive culture with feeling of commitment and responsibility
- Dedicated to investing and developing the futures of all employees
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Project Architect role then please apply below. First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this top AJ opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.