An exciting opportuity for a Project Architect with qualified ARB or RIBA 4/5 years to join a well-estabilished London Architectural practice
Job # 12220
Job Title: Project Architect for award winning London team in commercial, mixed use & conservation
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £42,000
A London-based well-established Architectural practice in central London has an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to join their committed team. They have multiple offices throughout the world and are meticulous with design and consultancy. Projects vary from commercial and mixed-use to conservation projects, for this position the initial project shall be working on new builds within a conservation area.
The right candidate must have:
- Qualified at an ARB or RIBA Architect 4/5 years ago and already have experience working in a UK-based practice as a Project Architect.
- Have excellent design and presentation skills
- Have a strong understanding of the UK Building and Planning regulations
- Proven experience working on all RIBA stages that can be shown and discussed through a well-presented portfolio
- Be a confident and friendly communicator for internal teams and external client meetings
- Have project running experience and be competent in technical detailing
- Experience in working on large new build projects
- Proficient using AutoCAD, Revit, and NBS
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
Bonus would be:
- Proficiency in BIM/ Revit is an advantage.
- Enthusiasm for high-quality work, and have experience in working with historic and listed buildings.
They have a staff of 200+ amazing staff UK and internationally. This role is for the London office, so nice and central and very easy to commute to in a lovely central hub of London – currently, they are all remote working so initially, this shall be WFH, but in due course shall be based in their friendly office.
In return, the practice offers a rewarding and supportive environment for personal and professional development. With the opportunity to contribute to an award-winning portfolio of projects and have a leading name on your CV to be part of their growing team.