One of the world’s leading architecture practices based in central London is looking for a passionate Project Architect to join their fun and friendly practice.
For a world leading practice in Central London using Revit on sustainable and design-led projects
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £60,000 (dependent on experience)
One of the world’s leading architecture practices based in central London is looking for a passionate Project Architect to join their fun and friendly practice. A hive of activity with multiple departments working in tandem, this practice is responsible for some of the most published and recognisable projects of our age.
The right person must have:
- At least 3 years post qualification (RIBA Part III or equivalent)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Revit proficiency – confidence with content creation and tender packages
- Experience in infrastructure and transport sector (desirable)
- Knowledge of current UK and building regulations
- Experience leading teams on medium and large-scale projects.
- Confident producing NBS specifications
- Ability to work independently as well as successfully within a team environment
- An eye for detail and excellent time management skills
- The right to live and work in the UK
About the company:
- Flexi time
- Great sustainable and design-led approach to architecture
- Reasonable working hours
- Generous package
- Second to none facilities – bar, café, fully fitted gym and lockers
- Supportive of those wishing to undertake Part III and other qualifications
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Project Architect role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role, specifically Revit samples. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.