A West London Architect’s practice is currently recruiting an experienced lead Architect or Project Architect to join their London team.
Project Architect / Lead Architect
To work on international data centre projects – with flexible hours and hybrid working
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £50,000
A West London Architect’s practice is currently recruiting an experienced lead Architect or Project Architect to join their London team and work on UK and International technical large scale projects – from date centres to category B fit outs.
The practice is international with other offices in Europe and combined they take on projects globally – however, this role is to work in London and assist in growing the capacity of the London team. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Project Architect or Lead Architect to become a key player taking lead on projects and working with a small team to ensure deadlines are met and clients are happy. With a growing client base of international blue-chip companies, the practice is looking for new team members to join within the next two months – if you can start sooner, with a shorter notice period, please highlight this in your application.
The role will be based in the office three days a week, two days remote – where laptops and tech will be provided. There is an opportunity to be in more if wished, but no pressure and lovely hybrid opportunity for long-term working.
The right candidate should be:
- qualified RIBA or ARB Architect, with at least 5 years post qualification
- able to work autonomously, with minimal supervision, across all RIBA work stages
- comfortable liaising with clients, planners, building control, compiling presentations and have previous experience producing complete tender, detail and construction information
- have good knowledge of UK building and planning regulations, with examples of high quality work across multiple projects and sectors
- be a go getter, problem solver and happy to get stuck in
- able to lead internal teams to ensure workload is managed and deadlines met
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- working knowledge of Revit in a BIM office setting (essential)
- experience working on data centres is desirable, but not essential
- ability to operate independently and with a high level of self-motivation
- Good understanding of the planning system and building laws in the UK
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and other professions
In return you will be offered:
- Exposure to one of the most competitive and growing architectural markets in the world
- A progressive and positive working environment with a lovely team
- A competitive salary based on experience
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours and one day a week work from home available to all of the team
- Social drinks and trips to Europe annually
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Lead Architect / Project Architect role to work on technical Revit data centre projects, then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.