A leading multi-disciplinary Architecture practice is looking for a Revit project architect to join its studio based in the heart of London
Leading Multi-disciplinary Architecture Practice
Commercial, Retail, Hospitality, Cultural and Transportation sector projects
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
A leading multi-disciplinary Architecture practice is looking for a project architect to join its studio based in the heart of London.
Day-to-day duties will include supporting architect teams, throughout the production of sections, layouts, elevations, working drawings, construction drawings, and detailing. Tasks will also include basic model making, 3D & 2D drawing, preparing schedules and assisting teams to prepare for presentations, coordinating contracts, and overseeing other junior staff.
- Proficiency in Revit
- Proven track record of job-running and experience working across all stages
- Experience working on large and complex commercial projects, in the UK and internationally
- Excellent design skills and good hand sketching
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong organizational skills and good multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work well as a team as well as independently
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communicator, and presentation skills
About the company:
The studio work in many sectors such as commercial, retail, hospitality, cultural and transportation.
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- Amazing employee package with life insurance and private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Friday staff drinks
- Staff activities such as Yoga, ice skating, rock-climbing
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Project Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting Commercial, Retail, Hospitality, Cultural and Transportation sector opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.