An award winning practice located in the Central Belt of Scotland is looking for an experienced Project Architect to grow its architecture team.
To work on housing projects, located in the central belt of Scotland
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £45,000
An award winning practice located in the Central Belt of Scotland is looking for an experienced Project Architect to grow its architecture team. The role is to deliver the practice’s large scale mixed-use and residential housing schemes, from planning to completion, on their city and town masterplanning projects.
The successful candidate will be:
- A qualified RIBA or ARB Architect, with at least 5 years of experience post qualification
- Experienced in the design and project management of projects across all RIBA stages
- An effective and confident communicator, as a key part of the role is client management and inputting technical expertise at design team and client meetings
- Comfortable and experienced overseeing project teams
- A team leader, sharing knowledge throughout the studio
- In possession of a portfolio that shows their experience on high density and high-rise residential schemes in the UK
- Be proficient working in Revit, with BIM experience desirable
The practice offers a collaborative and enjoyable place to work with a talented team. Room for career progression and a competitive salary and package, that includes 25 days holiday (with Christmas closure on top), and a performance related bonus.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, and software knowledge, for this Project Architect Scotland role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work related to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.