A young West London studio with exceptional growth is searching for a qualified ARB or RIBA Project Architect with an all-rounded skillset
ARB or RIBA Qualified Project Architect
Luxury residential and hospitality Projects
Young and expanding Interior Design practice
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £52,000
A young studio with exceptional growth over a short time is again expanding its team. Looking for a qualified ARB or RIBA Project Architect with an all-rounded skillset. Capable of independently running small to medium-sized retail projects through all RIBA stages, with previous London projects as evidence to discuss in a well-presented portfolio. Based in west London and working across a range of bespoke luxury residential, this role will provide a chance to take on lots of responsibilities and continue to learn and develop your design, project, and managerial skills.
- Independently run small to medium size projects, from concept through to completion, with limited supervision from a Director.
- On larger more complex projects working as part of a team to successful delivery on time and within budget.
- Working and liaising directly with the clients and coordinating with consultants
- Creating presentations, drawing elevations, and floor plans.
- Take responsibility for your own project deadlines with oversight from Seniors.
- Be proficient in AutoCAD, Sketchup, and Adobe Cs. ArchiCAD would be a bonus for certain projects, so please highlight this in your application if applicable.
- Hold a high level of design skill and technical knowledge, with examples of floor plans building elevations, and joinery details available.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to producing projects to the highest standard.
- Have an excellent eye for design and detail.
- Excellent communication skills confidently liaise with suppliers, contractors, and clients.
- To be a problem solver, resolving issues quickly and effectively.
- Experience and knowledge of construction and joinery details.
- Keen to take a hands-on approach.
- Must have strong skills and experience of AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe CS, and Microsoft Office Suite.
About the company:
- A young and ambitious studio that has quickly made its mark in the world of luxury residential and hospitality design.
- Collaborative senior management, giving the team an opportunity to shine and grow.
- A structured staff development and review process.
- Flexible hours and remote working available
- Christmas closure
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- A fun, lovely studio culture with many social activities and a comfortable work/life balance.
One more thing…
If this sounds like the right Project Architect luxury residential and hospitality role for you, please get in touch, we take each application individually and try to match the best candidates to the best roles in the design industry in London.
If this ARB or RIBA Qualified role isn’t for you but a friend or colleague of yours springs to mind, feel free to refer them to us, and if we successfully help them find a job, we’ll give you £150!! (details below)