A fun Architectural studio is looking for a Project Architect, with Residential and Education project experience using Revit.
Job # 11566
Job Title: Project Architect, Residential/ Education, Revit
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £42,000
This role is for a confident, tenacious, project architect who can hit the ground running on their own large residential and education projects.
You will be running projects from 0-7, with the opportunity to see your designs through to construction and handover.
The role requires you to have a thorough knowledge of Revit with at least 3 years use on live projects.
This is a very fun and social office, so the candidate should be happy to work with teams with the appropriate leadership skills. You should have client facing experience and be accustomed to choreographing teams internally and externally on site.
The candidate should meet the following criteria:
- ARB and RIBA part I, II and III accreditation
- Minimum 2 years post part III UK/ London experience
- Thorough knowledge of Revit with a minimum of 2/ 3 years use on live projects
- Experience on large scale London projects
- Experience leading meetings with clients and the design team
- On site experience – managing teams
- Creative flair – you should be confident contributing to the design process – RIBA stage 0-3 experience
- The successful candidate should be enthusiastic and keen to take ownership of projects
A quirky, small AJ100 practice located just off Oxford Circus. This young, dynamic studio is in the heart of London with some of the best shops, bars and restaurants just a stone’s throw away. The practice is set in a brightly lit Victorian artists’ studio above the bustling street below. High shelves line the walls, overspilling with models and rolls of drawings. Central tables act as gathering spaces where the architects congregate and exchange ideas.
Though relatively small, the Studio has already established itself as one of the leading architects in the education mixed-use sector for Greater London and the home counties, with some award-winning housing schemes making up the rest of this impressive portfolio.
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics and software knowledge, for this Project Architect, Residential/ Education, Revit role; please apply below and attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.