Join a prestigious architectural firm in London's Chelsea Harbour, known for delivering exceptional design solutions, as they seek a talented Project Architect to contribute to their high-end projects.
Project Architect – To Join an Established London Firm for High-End Projects
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £48,000
Join an established architectural firm based in great London’s Chelsea Harbour. The company is comprised of a talented team of 30-40 architects and technical staff, known for delivering exceptional design solutions. Their portfolio includes Conservation Areas, Listed Buildings, large-scale residential and commercial developments, as well as collaborations with renowned interior designers. As a Project Architect, you will contribute to their legacy of excellence. If you have the required expertise and a passion for high-end projects, apply now.
- Minimum of 5 years post Part III experience in professional practice (within the UK)
- Part III qualified ARB registered Architect
- Strong technical ability
- Confident in hand drawing/sketching skills
- Good all-round management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software
- Proficient with AutoCAD/SketchUp
- Confident communicator with the ability to lead a small team
- Strong liaison skills, particularly with contractors and external consultants
- Team player with strong communication skills and excellent English (verbal and written)
- Experience working on high-end luxury residential/hotel projects with a contract value circa £2 million upwards
- Proven experience in running a project through all RIBA stages
- Ability to use AutoCAD is a must, a bonus if you can use Revit
- Experience with graphics and rendering for scheme and planning design
- Highly motivated and able to inspire and encourage team members
Key project task responsibilites:
- Production of a project program in collaboration with the Managing Director, defining key stages and ensuring completion of project activities within required dates
- Supervise the production of planning drawings and coordinate with the design team
- Prepare Design and Access Statements
- Arrange and attend pre-submission meetings with Planning and Design Officers
- Prepare and submit Planning and Listed Building Consent applications
- Coordinate the discharge of consent conditions
- Prepare project progress reports and client reports
About the company:
They are a great friendly practice, that offer competitive salaries based on skills and experience. With room for professional development, that they encourage.
Including team-building activities and employee recognition programs and rewards.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Project Architect role then please apply below. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.