Join a dynamic South East London architecture practice as a Project Architect with 5 years' experience. Work on sustainable, modular housing projects with a friendly team.
Project Architect with 5 Years Experience to Join London Design Company
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £48,000
An eco and award-winning modular home architecture practice based in South East London is seeking a talented Project Architect to join their fast-growing team. You must have experience designing modular/multiple single dwelling schemes, excellent Revit and a knowledge of net zero processes. This dynamic team are going from success to success with now more than ever the continuous demand for affordable and green homes so would suit a creative and hard-working individual with a passion for sustainability and housing.
- Proficiency in Revit is essential, ideally in a BIM environment
- Experience working across all RIBA stages
- A portfolio of similar work showing an interest in sustainability and affordable housing projects
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A creative thinker and problem solver with strong design skills
- Excellent organisational skills and good multi-tasking ability
- A collaborative approach as well as self-motivated
- Experience managing small teams, in a leader and mentoring way
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communicator
- Proactive approach and positive can-do attitude
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Opportunity to work on sustainable projects that aim to assist in resolving the housing/environmental crisis
- Good opportunity for development and progression
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Friday staff drinks
- Staff activities such as yoga, ice-skating, rock-climbing, trips and seasonal parties
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Project Architect position please apply below. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.