A young dynamic studio is seeking an AutoCAD and Revit Project Architect with Stadium experience. Five years post-Part 3 qualification
Revit Project Architect with Stadium experience
Stages 3-5 with proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
Temp to Perm role based in West London
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
A young dynamic studio is looking for a project architect to join its team in Ealing, UK. This is on a temp to perm basis, so you will start on a 6-month contract with the mind for the role to become permanent after that.
You must have a minimum of five years post-Part 3 experience and proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is essential.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to work within a variety of markets including multi-unit residential developments, high-end central London private residential projects. Applicants are specifically desired to work on an upcoming high-profile sports center project.
The practice is currently operating a flexible working environment, with two set days a week within our Ealing studio, and the remaining three days working from home.
- Prepare the tender and construction information including drawings, schedules, and specifications
- Full coordination of detail design information with third-party consultants and sub-contractors
- Coordinate with main contractor and subcontractors during the construction phase to resolve issues on site
- Review and coordinate specialist sub-contractor package
- Manage the project team and practice directors to agree on the design programme and ensure this is met and adjusted accordingly if warranted
Skills and qualities:
- Minimum of five years of experience in RIBA stage 3 onwards
- Thorough understanding of UK building regulations
- experience in residential, sports, and leisure design is preferable
- Immediately available to work in the UK, and from our Ealing based office for a minimum of two days per week. Applicants will work the remainder of the week from home
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD, MS Office, and Adobe InDesign. Knowledge of photoshop and SketchUp is preferable but not essential.
- Able to successfully manage own time and to work across multiple projects at any given time
- Confident working with other members of the design team, and directly with the client
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressured deadlines if/when called upon
- Experience in stadiums and stages 3-5
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Revit Project Architect with Stadium experience role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this AutoCAD and Revit proficient role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.