A leading interior workplace architecture practice is seeking a talented and experienced Project BIM Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
Project BIM Manager
For interior workplace projects
£32 – 36 per hour
A leading interior workplace architecture practice is seeking a talented and experienced Project BIM Manager to join their team on a contract basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading and managing the BIM process for a variety of complex construction projects, ensuring the effective implementation and execution of BIM standards and protocols. This is a rolling per hour contract through an umbrella company only. The anticipated length of the contract is about 5-6 months.
- Develop and implement BIM strategies and workflows for projects
- Manage the BIM team and coordinate their activities with other project stakeholders
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of project BIM models, ensuring they are accurate, consistent and of the highest quality
- Act as a BIM consultant to project teams, providing technical support and guidance on BIM-related issues
- Develop and deliver BIM training and educational programs to project teams and clients
- Ensure BIM deliverables are in line with project requirements and delivered on schedule
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the BIM process, making recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Confidently lead meetings with team members and external consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management
- At least 5 years of experience in a BIM management role in the construction industry
- Extensive knowledge of BIM software, such as Revit, Solibri and Construction Cloud; as well as ISO 19650
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join a dynamic and growing company. In return, this leading practice offers a generous per hour rate, flexibility, hybrid working and opportunity to work on design led interior workplace projects.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Project Manager role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.