Join a leading Kent-based high-end residential joinery company as a Project Manager. Drive project success with your expertise.
Project Manager for Bespoke High-End Residential Joinery Company in Kent
Salary Guide: £65,000 – £70,000
A bespoke high-end residential joinery company is seeking a dynamic and experienced Joinery Project Manager to join their team. As the Joinery Project Manager, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the successful execution of joinery projects, meeting delivery timelines, upholding the highest quality standards, and staying within budget. You will be reporting to the Head of Project Management and working collaboratively with a team of professionals in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
- Be the main point of contact for project stakeholders, fostering effective communication and collaboration.
- Ensure the successful management and timely delivery of joinery projects while maintaining the highest quality standards and budget compliance.
- Collaborate closely with external stakeholders, such as main contractors, architects, and designers, to ensure efficient project delivery.
- Develop and maintain project schedules to meet delivery deadlines.
- Create and oversee a project risk register to proactively address and mitigate potential issues.
- Attend and document all project meetings, distributing meeting minutes and action items to the team.
- Provide regular project status reports, managing stakeholder expectations and promptly reporting project risks.
- Coordinate with the production manager to ensure efficient scheduling of project work orders.
- Conduct site surveys for joinery projects, aligning with design intent.
- Oversee project quality control with regular product checks during production.
- Manage external subcontractors, attending quality control checks to uphold project standards.
- Effectively manage project budgets, oversee procurement, and provide regular cost analysis reports.
- Maintain detailed project records for accuracy and compliance.
- Prepare Risk Assessment and Method Statement (RAMS) for site installation teams.
- Attend regular site inspections during installation, including snagging, and assist with client sign-off.
- Prepare and distribute Operation and Maintenance (O&M) manuals as needed.
- This role is open to candidates legally eligible to work in the UK.
- More than 5 years’ experience delivering and managing high-end residential joinery projects.
- Exemplary management and leadership skills.
- Proven experience in motivating and managing project teams.
- Excellent and in-depth knowledge of joinery fabrication and finishing procedures with a wide understanding of joinery materials (boards, veneers, laminates, timber and hardware).
- Commercial awareness is a necessary requirement, as well as a sound understanding of project budgets.
- Proficiency with IT systems and digital management software.
- An astute attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- The successful candidate will be a highly organized, motivated, and efficient individual.
About the company:
- Office location next to a beautiful nature reserve and beach, ideal for a breath of fresh air and walk at lunchtime!
- Located with access to the station, with direct links to London.
- Friendly, sociable working environment.
- Free onsite parking is provided.
- Pension scheme provided.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Project Manager role we’d love to hear from you. First, please attach your CV and portfolio. In addition, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme – contact us for more info.