Leading AJ100 Practice is looking for highly talented Project and Senior Architects to lead commercial projects.
Commercial Projects, Hyrbid Working, Bonus Scheme
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £55,000
A leading AJ100 practice is searching for several experienced and highly talented Project and Senior Architects to lead their exemplary commercial projects after successfully securing a strong pipeline of work.
The right person must:
- Be ARB registered with at least 4-5 years Post Part II experience on commercial or mixed-use projects
- Have delivered at least one medium/large project through to completion
- Be proficient in Revit
- Have experience running projects across all RIBA Work Stages particularly Stages 3-5
- Have working knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Standards
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentational skills and strong interpersonal skills
About the Practice:
This is an opening for an experienced and design-led individual with a passion for commercial projects. You will be joining an award-winning practice with excellent benefits offered and scope for career growth. The team value a friendly, down to earth, and positive approach and are looking for someone like-minded to seamlessly join the team. The practice offers 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, a bonus scheme, social and friendly office vibe and hybrid working of up to 3 days a week from home.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Project/Senior Architect role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Commercial Projects opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.