Design-led Studio looking for a recently qualified Architect to join their team to work on Commercial projects.
Recently Qualified Architect
Design-Led Commercial Projects
Salary Guide: £37,000 – £46,000
A highly regarded, award-winning and design-led studio is urgently looking for a thoughtful and creative recently qualifed Architect with excellent experience in RIBA stages 1-3 with a focus on commercial office schemes to join their London practice. The ideal candidate with be ARB registered, client-facing, with at least 5 years’ experience in the industry with a beautifully presented portfolio that demonstrates the above. This is a brilliant and unique opportunity to join a team of industry-leading designers who work on recognised and high-quality projects, where you will take a leading role within the practice.
The practice actively encourages applications from women and people from ethnic minorities, as these groups are currently under-represented throughout the building industry.
- Ability to creatively lead projects at all RIBA stages with a strong focus on 1-3
- Proven experience in design team coordination and client liaison
- Confident and polished communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills
- ARB registered with around 5 years’ experience in the industry
- Experience with commercial office projects
- Proficiency in MicroStation and Revit
- Graphically strong and coherent portfolio demonstrating the relevant skills for this role
- Strong visualisation skills, preferably using V-Ray, Enscape, Rhino and Photoshop
- A hardworking and dynamic team player who is ambitious and driven but also can mentor more junior staff and lead by example
- A passion for exceptional design and the built environment
Good interpersonal skill
If you are a client-facing ARB Senior Architect with proven design skills, Micostation/Revit skills and a desire to work in one of the best practices in London then do not hesitate to apply with your CV/portfolio, salary expectations and notice period.
In return you will be offered:
- Exposure to one of the most competitive architectural markets in the world
- The opportunity to take the creative lead on award-winning projects
- A progressive and positive working environment with a lovely team
- A competitive salary based on experience
- CPD’s and training
- Team lunches, wellness events, yoga etc.
- Social drinks and trips
- Generous pension and holiday
- Healthcare and gym memberships
- Annual bonus structure
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Architect role to work on large-scale projects, then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this Revit skilled Architect opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.