A pioneering Landscape and Urban Design Studio are looking for a charismatic Receptionist / Studio Administrator to join their team
Receptionist / Studio Administrator
A pioneering landscape and urban design studio are looking for a charismatic receptionist to act as a welcoming first point of contact to their inspiring studio in the heart of the City of London.
- The successful person will work closely with the Office Manager to provide diverse studio support to ensure the smooth running of the studio
- You will be comfortable provide integral reception and front of house duties, including telephone cover, greeting visitors and providing refreshments when needed
- The right candidate will liaise confidently with clients at all levels, welcome visitors, receive incoming telephone calls and take and distribute messages as necessary
- It will be your responsibility to arrange post and booking of couriers, printing, binding, organizing and controlling the catering for the office including meeting room bookings and provision of refreshments for meetings.
- You will be assisting with creating PQQ and tender documents.
- You will also be assisting with minor PA duties such as travel arrangements, office trips and events
- You will be an excellent communicator, cheerful and flexible, always willing to get stuck in as part of a busy team
- This role is for someone legally eligible to work in the UK
- Good working knowledge of MS Word/Excel and Outlook is essential, InDesign and Photoshop would be useful
- Excellent English, both spoken and written
- A natural at prioritizing your workload conscientiously and hitting deadlines
- Able to take responsibility for own work
- As an ambassador for the design studio in all areas including with clients, you must be naturally personable and professional
About the company:
- Be part of an internationally respected design studio
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- A great role for anyone looking to gain an insight into the design industry and evolve their administration skills
- Large, established practice of 200+ team members
- Cool and modern office space
- Excellent transport links in the heart of London’s design district
If you think you could dive into this Receptionist / Studio Administrator role or know someone who be a great fit, please do not hesitate to get in touch for a chat. We would love to hear from you!
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.