Great practice in North East London is seeking a Retail experienced Senior Project Architect to join and lead their growing awesome group!
Ambitious Retail Senior Project Architect with job running experience
UK high street retail projects
Significant growth potential
Salary Guide: £45,000 – £55,000
Great practice in North East London, currently made up of a mixed team of Architects, Designers, and Technicians is seeking a new team member to join and lead their growing awesome group! They are seeking a friendly and ambitious Senior Project Architect with job running experience, and the ability to lead a small team, join their London team, and work on UK high street retail projects. This role has significant growth potential to move to an Associate position in the future too.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Architect to become a key player with an established practice.
The projects are a variety of retail and supermarket/ food store development projects throughout the UK for big-name high street brands. With a growing client base of international blue-chip companies, they are eager to find the right person to get their hands stuck in and join the team.
This new team member will need to be capable of running large jobs and confident in dealing with clients, planners, and contractors to work.
The role is open to 2 days a week remote working, and 3 days in the office a week, This will be based on the individual and experience too though. There is an opportunity to be in more if wished, but no pressure and a lovely hybrid opportunity for long-term working.
The role requires a confident Senior Project Architect who is capable of working autonomously, with minimal supervision, across all RIBA work stages, to work on a number of retail and supermarket projects in the UK. These projects vary from half a million to £3.5million and are throughout the UK.
The preferred candidate will be capable of running large jobs in the UK and comfortable liaising with clients, planners, building control, compiling presentations, and have previous experience producing complete tender, detail, and construction information.
- 10 years or more of professional experience in a UK architecture firm is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are all required
- Proven experience with UK planning and building regulations
- Working knowledge of Revit is a must for this position
- Experience in similar large retail projects is desirable, but not essential.
- Ability to operate independently and with a high level of self-motivation
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and other professionals
- Interest in project management and wish for efficiency and organisation would be a benefit for this position
- A personal drive to improve and grow in your career. As this role has strong potential to grow to Associate, become client lead and representative on major developer-led schemes over £300 million
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Retail Senior Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this UK high street retail projects role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.