A beautiful, award winning, and international London studio seeks an IMMEDIATE start ARB/RIBA Revit Architect. Large UK healthcare projects!
Revit Architect for UK Healthcare Projects
Beautiful award winning and international studio
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £48,000
A beautiful, award winning, and international studio based in London is seeking an IMMEDIATE start ARB or RIBA Revit Architect to work on a large UK healthcare project, at delivery RIBA stages 3 – 5. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with at least 3 years of experience as well as proven technical skills to jump straight into the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience on:
- Delivery of technical and construction packages as well as overseeing a project across all RIBA stages
- Previous on site experience as well as strong technical ability
- Medical, hospitals, or healthcare project experience is ideal
- Proficient in Revit. Also, beautiful and a well presented portfolio demonstrating Revit technical detailing
- Knowledge of current UK building regulations and standards
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Minimum of 3+ years post qualification experience
- Proven ability in coordinating design teams and clients
- Excellent communication skills. Both verbal as well as written, and also with visual presentation skills
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- Amazing employee package
- Pension scheme
This is a brilliant chance to hit the ground running with a highly respected practice with good career progression prospects. They are a friendly team of creative and driven individuals so you will be welcomed into a supportive and engaging environment where you will work both individually and as part of a team to deliver award-winning projects.
If you think you could be suited to the role, or know anyone else who might be, please apply below or get in touch to discuss the position further – we’d love to hear from you
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Revit Architect for UK Healthcare Projects role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Revit Healthcare Architect role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.