Exciting opportunity for a Technical Revit Architect, Part II or Technologist to work on one-off private design-led homes with a lovely team!
Strong Revit Architect or Experienced Part II Architectural Assistant
Technical one-off home projects
Join a lovely small London team!
Salary Guide: £32,000 – £38,000
An exciting opportunity has come up to join a small London-based team to work on technical one-off private design-led homes in South East of England. This great team is looking for an ambitious and talented Revit Technical Architect, Experience Part II Architectural Assistant, or Technologist to join their lovely team and help push the boundaries in the UK approach to making bespoke homes.
This new member of the team will be key in design coordination, Revit detail drawings, and working on some complex BIM models, working alongside and with the support of the creative Architect to maintain design intent and practice standards.
The right person for this role, will be:
- A passionate recently qualified Architect or experienced part II
- Have excellent Revit skills
- Hold experience on bespoke private residential projects in the UK, through all RIBA stages
- Ideally have some experience working on multiple projects at once, creating schedules, and prioritising workflow to meet team and project targets.
- Proven working knowledge of UK Building regulations
- someone with a positive working attitude and with strong communication skills, in order to work collaboratively and support other members of staff.
A bonus would be experience using Enscape rendering, but this is not essential
This is a great chance to work in a supportive and friendly small team, with the opportunity for role development and ownership on interesting architectural projects and business growth. As well as receiving a competitive salary, to match experience along with company pension. The practice is based in North London and there is an option after probation for home working 2 days a week.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Revit Technical Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this experienced Part 2 assistant role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.