A top AJ100 seeks a qualified Revit Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant to work on an exciting and new aviation project!
Revit Architects or Part II Architectural Assistants
3-6 month temporary to permanent contract
Join a top AJ100 Practice to work on an exciting new airport project
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £48,000 per annum
A top AJ100 practice is seeking a qualified Revit Aviation Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant to work on an exciting new Airport project. This will be on a contract to permanent basis, therefore meaning it will start on a 3 month. It will then be a rolling structure with the potential to go permanent.
You must also be totally proficient in Revit and ready to jump straight in. Previous experience in aviation is highly desired or failing that, a similar sector (datacentres, transport, municipal, labs, healthcare) and excellent technical ability. Initially, you will be working from home with a phased flexible return to the office ideally with an immediate start and all equipment will be provided.
This is a good opportunity to have a well respected and award-winning practice on your CV with the option of turning it into a good and long-term career move.
Skills and characteristics required:
- Proven technical experience within aviation (or related) projects in Revit
- Experience working in a team on a new project taking it through the RIBA stages and managing tight deadlines, juggling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good design sensitivity and understanding of structural and technical details
- Experience in coordination of multi-disciplinary teams and integration of architectural and structural works
Advanced Software skills required:
- Revit required
- Rhinoceros and Grasshopper desired
- Bonus if you can use MicroStation and AECOsim Building designer, so please highlight this in your application
- Great technical detailing capability
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Qualified Revit Aviation Architect role then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Part II Architect Assistants role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.