If you are a RIBA or ARB qualified Architect with an ambitious and go getter attitude, strong Revit skills and at least two years of UK experience - then this could be the role for you!
To join award winning practice in London
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £42,000
If you are a RIBA or ARB qualified Architect with an ambitious and go getter attitude, strong Revit skills and at least two years of UK experience – then this could be the role for you!
You will be involved in completing technical/construction packages for major studio projects and completing to project deadlines working within a friendly London team. Passion for technical detailing in Revit is essential and a love of the industry. The directors really lead by example and talking to them you know they love their sectors and what they do, from healthcare to technical large scale commercial projects. So they like to see new team members with this same ethos and drive as well.
- Must be ARB or RIBA qualified with the right to work in the UK
- Experienced in technical and construction packages as well as overseeing a project across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency in Revit is essential with a beautiful and well-presented portfolio demonstrating Revit technical detailing
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations & British Standards
- A minimum of two years post qualification experience
- Proven ability in coordinating design teams and clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
About the studio:
The practice is in North London, easily reachable on Northern line and not far from over ground routes too. They are in a bustling area with lots of pubs and bars nearby, and even have arranged a staff discount with the local pub, as they have regular socials there.
The office is a nice bright place – open plan with courtyard gardens and communal kitchen and break out space. They also work on a hybrid working policy, so typically have 2 or 3 days remote working per week.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Revit Architect role to work on large scale projects from commercial to hospital projects, then please apply below.
Or if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.