A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Revit or BIM technician to join an award-winning architectural studio in London
Revit or BIM Technician
Award-winning London architectural studio
Multi sectors on design-led projects
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £48,000
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Revit/BIM Technician to join an award-winning architectural studio in London. They have a well-established BIM team working across multi sectors on design-led projects. You will be given full responsibility for maintaining & developing content and family creation and material libraries. You will also assist the team with complex Revit modeling and bring your skillset and experience to support the architectural team. Furthermore, you will work closely with the BIM manager and assist with clash detection simulations with the opportunity to grow with the studio
- Maintain and develop Revit content and material libraries
- Create, develop and audit Revit families in line with office standards.
- Assist the design team with complex Revit modeling and geometry
- Project set up, templates and scheduling
- Assist BIM team with clash detection simulations and regular model auditing
- Provide technical support and assistance to the project team
- 3 years of industry experience using Revit
- Proficiency in Revit is essential and good working knowledge of Navisworks is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable experience modeling complex parametric Revit families are essential.
- Experience with Dynamo is preferred, although not essential (you will be required to use learn this software as part of the role)
- Experience in a similar role within an architectural practice
- Knowledge of current BIM level 2, PAS/BS 1192, and UK Building regs
- Knowledge and/or experience of COBie and IFC Files is advantageous.
The role will require:
- To assist project teams with the setup and edit of complex Revit families.
- To assist in the preparation and export of Revit schedules to Excel, SQL, and Power Query.
- Maintenance and setup of the project CDE.
- Work with the project teams in the delivery of COBie data sets where required.
- Leading staff training sessions to assist in the development of modeling and BIM knowledge within the office.
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Award-winning designs across multiple sectors
- Established BIM team with the ability to progress within the studio.
- Strong employee package with 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual salary review
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual bonus
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Revit Technician role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar BIM Technician role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.