An AJ100 London architecture practice is seeking an experienced Revit Contractor to join their team.
Revit Contractor for AJ100 London Practice
Contract, Full Time
Salary Guide: £26 – £32 p/h (experience dependent)
An AJ100 London architecture practice is seeking an experienced Revit Contractor to join their team. The ideal candidate will have 4+ years of experience working with Revit and will be responsible for delivering high-quality projects within commercial and mixed use sectors. This is a hot role, availability to start immediately is very advantageous, please highlight this in your CV if this applies to you.
- Develop and maintain Revit models and documentation across stages 3-5.
- Work collaboratively with project teams to deliver high-quality work.
- Ensure that all work meets project requirements and design standards.
- Participate in project meetings.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all work.
Skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience using Revit in practice.
- Experience working on commercial and mixed-use projects preferred.
- Knowledge of BIM processes and workflows would be advantageous.
- Ability to work collaboratively with project teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Unique things about the firm:
- Strong reputation for delivering high-quality work within the mixed use sector.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Committed to investing in the professional development of our employees.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this excellent Revit Contractor role we’d love to hear from you.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.