An innovative team in Central London is looking for a Revit Mid-Weight Interior Designer to unleash their creativity.
Revit Mid-Weight Interior Designer for Cross-Sector Schemes
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £40,000
Are you a talented and passionate Interior Designer with Revit knowledge? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment and wish to work on exciting projects in various sectors? We are seeking a skilled Revit Mid-Weight Interior Designer to join an innovative team in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity to unleash your creativity and contribute to remarkable projects in the Leisure, Healthcare, Sport and Education sectors to name a few.
- Utilise your proficiency in Revit to create and develop outstanding interior design concepts for cross-sector schemes.
- Collaborate closely with the wider design team to ensure seamless integration of interior elements into architectural projects.
- Contribute innovative ideas and solutions to enhance the overall design quality and user experience.
- Assist in client presentations, effectively communicating design concepts and ideas.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices to continually elevate design capabilities.
Skills and qualifications:
- Demonstrate confidence and communication skills to effectively collaborate with colleagues and clients.
- Previous Revit experience
- Strong interior design experience, especially in cross-sector projects, will be highly advantageous.
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification in Interior Design or a related field.
- A smart portfolio showcasing your design capabilities.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Enjoy a flexible hybrid working model that supports work-life balance.
- Collaborate with a team of talented associates and senior architects.
- Great pension scheme.
- Highly flexible hybrid working
- Benefit from ongoing professional development opportunities and career growth prospects.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Mid-Weight Interior Design role we’d love to hear from you.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.