Looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant with 2-3 years experience and strong Revit skills to join their growing team.
Revit Part II Architectural Assistant for Hybrid Working Practice
Part II Architectural Assistant with 2-3 years experience and strong Revit skills to join an award-winning practice
Salary Guide: £27,000 – £34,000
This great AJ practice is seeking an ambitious and driven Part II Architectural Assistant with 2-3 years experience post qualification and strong Revit skills to join their growing team, ideally to start asap as a new project has been signed off and starts immediately.
- Good understanding of UK building construction fundamentals, including statutory and planning requirements
- Some existing live project experience of working at all RIBA stages, ideally working on later living, care homes, nurseries or a similar sector
- Experience managing your own time to prioritise and meet deadlines for yourself and support the team’s timelines as well – with this you are then expected to manage your own time and deadlines when working from either an office location or hybrid working from home
- Strong communication skills for liaising with internal teams and in time, to be client facing potentially too
- A working level of proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD is required for this position
- An ambitious and go-getter attitude, perhaps someone looking to do their part III in near future, seeking support and the right projects to continue their career progression
- Ability to coordinate, liaise and present concisely to internal teams
- Ideally experienced or an interest in working on care homes, later living, nurseries or a similar sector where design and functionally combine at a people scale
About the Studio:
This role will be a hybrid between an office just out of London (approximately 50 minutes away), but within easy overground links, their central London office (which has excellent tube and overground links) and working from home a day or two a week.
The practice is incredibly supportive to assisting part IIs progression into their part III with regular CPD’s that are always followed by a social. They encourage a good work-life balance and like a happy and growing team, so have a low turnover.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Part II Architectural Assistant role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this Part II Architect opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below