A world renowned practice is looking for a talented Revit Part II Architectural Assistant to join the London team on a temp to perm basis.
Revit Part II Architectural Assistant
Experience in facade detailing, Core + Shell
Salary Guide: £28,000 – £35,000
A world renowned practice is looking for a talented Revit Part II Architectural Assistant to join the London team on a temp to perm basis. Therefore, it means you will be on a 6-month contract with the potential to go permanent. Ideally, you will be available immediately. Also, Revit proficiency is absolutely essential, alongside experience with Shell + Core and or Facades in the public and/or cultural sector.
The firm works across architecture, landscape architecture, interior design, and also urban design. They are a rich multi-disciplinary mix of skills and perspectives revealing the economic, social, and cultural value of their projects. Combining creative design expertise with capabilities in strategy, research, technology, and experience design, they strive to build a more inclusive, sustainable future for communities. Additionally, they create a more socially and ecologically resilient world, and this is the ethos that is at the core of everything they do.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proven design and documentation skills
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino, Adobe, etc.
- At least 2 years of working in practice in the UK (with the right to work in the UK)
- Proactive, ambitious, and passionate approach
- Shell + core and/or Façade detailing experience with demonstratable ability from previous work
- Strong portfolio with examples from professional experience
Summary of the Studio:
- Creative studio working environment
- Inter-studio transfer opportunities
- Development and training including access to an online training program
- Wellbeing benefits
- Flexible start and finish times, part-time and job share arrangements
- Professional memberships
- Study assistance
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to make your application. This is an excellent and also rare opportunity to get your foot in the door of an exceptional practice with an iconic reputation. This role will turn permanent for the right candidate and will therefore bring a huge scope for professional development and growth within a nurturing and talented team.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Revit Part II Architectural Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.