An award-winning AJ100 out of the hustle and bustle of Central seeks a Revit Part II to work on UK housing projects at technical stages
Revit Part II Architectural Assistant
Technical Stages of UK Housing Projects
Large AJ100 Studio based in North London
Salary Guide: £17 – £25 per hour
An award-winning architecture & design practice based in North London, out of the hustle and bustle of Central, is looking for a Part II to join the team for a couple of months on a contract per hour basis. It’s a large AJ100 studio that works across all project sectors, but this is particularly to work on UK housing projects at technical stages.
Job description and the successful person will:
- Have the ability to produce and design technical drawings
- Be a qualified part II, or equivalent.
- Be responsible to produce presentation material, reports, and models for this UK housing project currently at stage 4.
- Maintain the practice and QM processes and adhere to them.
- Have an understanding of UK legislation, planning, construction and health, and safety.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Good design eye and drawing skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas both verbally and visually.
- Strong knowledge of Revit.
- Knowledge of Adobe packages.
- Knowledge of architecture and urban design is also desirable.
- Good ability to work to tight deadlines.
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in.
- The studio works nationally across all scales.
- Summer & Christmas parties!
- Great open culture and flat hierarchy.
One more thing…
If this sounds like the right Revit Part II Architectural Assistant role for you, please get in touch, we take each application individually and try to match the best candidates to the best roles in the design industry in London.
If the Technical Stages of UK Housing role isn’t for you but a friend or colleague of yours springs to mind, feel free to refer them to us, and if we successfully help them find a job, we’ll give you £150!! (details below)