A small, successful practice needs a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team to work on exciting UK housing projects, stages 0-3.
Revit or Vectorworks proficient Part II Architectural Assistant
UK Housing Project, Stages 0-3
Flexible working and great work/life balance
Salary Guide: £30,000 – £36,000
A small, successful practice is looking for a Part II Architectural Assistant to join their team to work on their exciting UK housing projects. The practice prides itself on creating optimal places where people want to live, with consideration given to strong design, community engagement, collaboration, and ethical regeneration. The practice is a specialist in Stages 0-3 and works alongside an executive architecture practice to successfully deliver their projects post planning.
The right person must:
- Have a minimum of 1 year’s post Part II experience working on UK housing projects
- Be proficient in Revit or Vectorworks
- Have an interest in working Stages 0-3
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with visual presentation skills
- Have an interest in regeneration and good design
- Be eligible to work in the UK, overseas applicants will not be considered
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but thriving practice to work on some exciting UK housing projects with a focus on good urban design and sensitive regeneration. In return, the practice offers 2 days a week working from home and flexible working hours, plus team lunches, after-work drinks, and good work-life balance
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Architectural Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this UK Housing Project Stages 0-3 opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.