Exciting opportunity! Part III qualified Architect or Project Architect to become a key player working on international data centres
Revit Part III or Project Architect
International Data Centres
UK and International technical large scale projects
Salary Guide: £38,000 – £50,000
A small and mighty team in West London is currently recruiting an Experienced Part III or Project Architect to join their London team and work on UK and International technical large-scale projects.
An exciting opportunity for a Part III qualified Architect or Project Architect to become a key player with a young, international practice in Central London.
The projects just one are a variety of projects from data centers and office projects to luxury boutiques for global clients. With a growing client base of international blue-chip companies, that are meaning the team is expanding, looking for new team members to join in the next two months.
They are looking for a Part III qualified architect or Project Architect to start in the next two months, this side of Christmas, who is capable of running large jobs in the UK and confident dealing with clients, planners, and contractors to work.
The role will be based in the office three days a week, two days remote – where laptops and tech will be provided. There is an opportunity to be in more if wished, but no pressure and a lovely hybrid opportunity for long-term working.
To work on a number of data center projects in the UK and Internationally. The role requires an experienced Architect who is capable of working autonomously, with minimal supervision, across all RIBA work stages. The preferred candidate will be capable of running large jobs in the UK and comfortable liaising with clients, planners, building control, compiling presentations, and have previous experience producing complete tender, detail, and construction information.
The role includes:
- Developing concept design proposals, including presentation to clients and planners
- Technical development and detailed design to meet UK building regulations and planning requirements
- Preparation of tender and construction information
- Proposing solutions to design and construction issues as projects develop
- 8 years or more of professional experience in a UK architecture firm is required.
- Design, communication, and presentation skills are all excellent.
- Working knowledge of Revit in an office setting (essential)
- Experience at a data centre is desirable.
- Ability to operate independently and with a high level of self-motivation
- Good understanding of the planning system and building laws in the United Kingdom
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and other professions
If this sounds like you, or someone you know then apply to this advert with your latest cv and portfolio and we will review and be in touch asap if a suitable match.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Revit Part III or Project Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this international data centers role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Job # 14650