Friendly and ambitious Revit Project Architect required to join a prestigious award-winning practice in London.
Revit Project Architect for a prestigious practice with hybrid working
Friendly and ambitious Revit Project Architect required to join a prestigious award-winning practice in London
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £48,000
If you are a RIBA or ARB qualified Project Architect, with a friendly and ambitious attitude, strong Revit skills, and experience across multiple sectors including large-scale long-term projects – then this could be the role for you!
You will be involved in completing technical/construction packages to project deadlines for major studio projects, working within a friendly team in London. A passion for technical detailing in Revit is essential, as is a love of the industry. The directors lead by example and they love what they do, from technical large-scale commercial schemes to healthcare projects, so they like to see new team members share the same ethos and drive as theirs.
The right person must have:
- Delivery of technical and construction packages as well as overseeing a project across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency in Revit is essential with a beautiful and well-presented portfolio demonstrating Revit technical detailing
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and Standards
- Experience leading and managing a team should be highlighted in your application – whether a team or 2 or 3 people or 20, it will be relevant for us to know
- A minimum of five years post qualification experience
- Proven ability in coordinating design teams and clients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some experience with Contract Administration would be a benefit
About the Studio:
The practice is in North London, easily reachable on the Northern line and not far from overground routes too. They are in a bustling area with lots of pubs and bars nearby and even have arranged a staff discount with the local pub as they have regular socials there.
The office is a beautiful space – open plan with courtyard gardens and a communal kitchen and break-out space. They also work on a hybrid working policy, so typically have 2 or 3 days of remote working per week.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Project Architect role to work on large-scale projects from commercial to healthcare, then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work relevant to this Revit skilled Project Architect opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.