An award-winning London AJ100 Architecture practice seeks a Revit Project Architect to work on a mixed-use Netherlands project
Ambitious Revit Project Architect
Award-winning AJ100 London based Studio
Mixed-use project based in the Netherlands
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £45,000
An award-winning and established AJ100 London Architecture practice is looking for a project architect to join its studio based in the heart of London. This opening is to join the team working on a cool mixed-use project based in the Netherlands and hit the ground running within this dynamic team. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Architect to join a fantastic and renowned studio and work within a friendly and vibrant team.
- Proficiency in Revit is essential
- Proven track record of job-running and experience working across all stages
- Experience in mixed-use schemes, particularly experience working on projects based in The Netherlands
- Excellent design skills and good hand sketching
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong organisational skills and good multi-tasking ability
- A collaborative approach as well as self-motivated with management experience
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communicator, and presentation skills
About the company:
The studio work in many sectors such as commercial, retail, hospitality, cultural and transportation.
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- The studio works both nationally and internationally across all scales
- Good opportunity for development and progression
- Opportunity to work on award-winning and internationally recognised projects
- Amazing employee package with life insurance and private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Friday staff drinks
- Staff activities such as Yoga, ice-skating, rock-climbing, trips and seasonal parties
If this sounds like your, or a friend looking for a role, please get in touch asap, as interviews will start on asap.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Project Architect then please apply below.
Firstly, attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this exciting Revit and mixed-use opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.