Leading practice seeking experienced Project Architect proficient in Revit and experience on technically detailing on healthcare projects
Revit Project Architect
RIBA or ARB Qualified
Salary Guide: £42,000 – £48,000
A leading multidisciplinary practice is seeking an experienced Project Architect to work on their new pipeline of healthcare projects. The practice is based in West London and is well known for the design and delivery of large complex projects. Revit proficiency is essential as is experience in technical detailing, ideally on healthcare, science or care home project.
The right person must have:
- Qualified as a Part III and registered with the ARB
- Proficiency in Revit with experience on live projects ideally in healthcare or science
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of current UK building Regulations & Standards
- Excellent technical ability and on-site experience
- Proven experience working with clients and managing a small team
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with visual presentation skills
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
The practice is based in West London with excellent transport links and offers longer term career progression working alongside a highly talented team on a range of projects. The initial project will be healthcare but there is an opportunity to work on housing and commercial projects once completed.
One Last Thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Revit Project Architect role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Healthcare sector opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.