Join our a North London architecture firm as a Revit Residential Project Architect, working on high-end residential projects in a friendly and creative team. ARB accredited with 3+ years' experience.
Revit Residential Project Architect for Friendly Design-Led Practice
Salary Guide: £40,000 – £55,000
We are currently searching for a talented and experienced Revit Residential Project Architect to join an innovative and dynamic architecture firm based in North London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on high-end residential projects and be part of a collaborative team that values creativity, passion, and a dedication to excellence.
- Collaborate with the design team to ensure the successful execution of projects from concept to completion, showcasing confidence and ability to present ideas effectively.
- Demonstrate a friendly and personable character, building strong relationships with clients and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Contribute actively as a team player, engaging with colleagues to foster a positive and supportive working environment.
- Display a keen interest in working on all stages of the architectural process, from initial design and planning to construction and project delivery.
- Use Revit to create and develop detailed drawings.
Skills and qualifications:
- ARB accredited with 3+ years in practice.
- Proficiency in Revit software is essential, with a proven track record of successfully delivering residential and housing projects.
- Experience in the high-end residential sector is highly desirable, with a strong portfolio demonstrating expertise and creativity.
- An enthusiastic team player who thrives in a collaborative work environment, contributing actively to the success of the team.
- A passion for architecture and a commitment to delivering exceptional design solutions to clients.
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of the skills, characteristics and software knowledge for this exciting Revit Residential Project Architect role then please apply below.
First, please attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Small Sustainability Led Practice opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role then refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.