A leading global construction company seeks a Revit Senior Technical Architect to work on commercial fit-out projects
Revit Senior Technical Architect
Global Construction Company
Commercial Fit-Out Projects
Salary Guide: £48,000 – £60,000
A leading Global construction company is seeking a Revit Senior Technical Architect to join their London team to work on commercial fit-out projects.
This will be a key position to work across multiple projects, providing full stage 4 and 5 drawing sets. Utilising the existing experience of coordinating structural and MEP drawings, liaising with stakeholders and clients, and managing internal delivery teams.
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
- In-depth experience of commercial fit-out
- Understanding of M&E and structural coordination
- Experience working on external envelope detailing
- Good knowledge of UK drywall and ceiling systems
- Able to lead design meetings and attend on-site as required
- Experienced in submitting planning applications and local authority liaison
- Raising and tracking RFI’s
- Experience managing small teams of juniors on projects to meet deadlines and support the growing the team
The right person for this role, would:
- Likely be committed to continual personal growth and career developments
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and leading from the front
- Have an interest and knowledge of sustainability accreditations
- Have excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- Hold strong organisation skills, with the ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Revit Senior Technical Architect role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this commercial fit-out opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.