Amazing opportunity for a technical Revit technician / architect to join an award-winning studio
Job # 4115
Revit Technician, Award-Winning Architectural Studio, Contract or Permanent
Amazing opportunity for a technical Revit technician / architect to join the team and bring your experience and skillset to their award-winning projects. All projects are delivered in Revit and working at BIM level 2 and they require someone with proficiency in technical detailing and delivering construction packages. They work across a multitude of sectors and specialize in the housing sector they are open to both a contract role or permanent position.
- Delivery of technical and construction packages at RIBA stages 3-5 and management of the programme
- Support the creation of Revit content and family creation
- help to implement, oversee and monitor practice Revit standards across the office
- Help implement practice standards across all projects
- Technical support and brining technical solutions in line with original design intent
- Must have a degree in either architecture or architectural technology.
- Must be completely proficient in Revit and demonstrate a technical portfolio of Revit based drawings
- Portfolio demonstrating technical delivery of large-scale projects
- Track record of delivering drawings packages on time
- Understanding of Building Regs and current BIM Level 2 requirements
- Excellent attention to detail and a good understanding of construction/technical packages
- Experience working on live BIM projects would be preferable especially experience working with BEP’s and NBS
About the company:
- Great studio environment with a very friendly atmosphere to work in
- Amazing employee package with 20 days of annual leave plus bank holidays & closed over Christmas
- In-house Chef and all meals subsidized by the studio
- Active CPD Programme – lecture space for regular lectures/conferences
- Art classes
- Travel Fees for professional study trip
- Regular office events and social outings
- Pension scheme
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Tokens to local adventure centre
Article25 are our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150.
Ross Grindley is Director of HAUS and has 13 years ex-designer experience in Architecture and worked as a professional designer for 9 years before recruitment. He has vast experience recruiting Architects, BIM Managers and BIM coordinators. He is a company advisor and has helped many firms grow to success.