A leading global construction company is seeking a Revit Technician to join their London team to work on commercial fit-out projects they have won for the year ahead.
For nine month fixed term contract with some flexible working
PAYE 9 month FTC, or per hour contracting
A leading global construction company is seeking a Revit Technician to join their London team to work on commercial fit-out projects they have won for the year ahead. These positions can be per hour contracting, or a 9 month fixed term contract or PAYE.
- RIBA part ii or Architect or relevant experience within a similar discipline
- Excellent proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, with Sketchup as a bonus
- In-depth experience of commercial workplace and/or retail fit out, ideally in a BIM environment
- Understanding of M&E and structural coordination
- Experience in the detailed design of a variety of project and coordinating multiple packages
- Good knowledge of UK building and fire regulations
- Experienced in submitting of planning applications and local authority liaison
- Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and sharing knowledge
- Experiencing and understanding of joinery detailing is desirable but not essential
The right person for this role, would:
- Likely be committed to continual personal growth and career developments
- Be able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and leading from the front
- Have an interest and knowledge of sustainability accreditations
- Be a technical minded, problem solver
- Have excellent communication skills, spoken and written English
- Hold strong organisation skills, with the ability to manage time and prioritise tasks
One last thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this Revit Technician role; please apply below. Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Design Technician opportunity. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
Article25 is our registered charity of choice. Refer someone for this job and we will give them and you £150. Of course, we can also pay the £300 directly to you for you to spend or donate where you would like.