Passionate RIBA qualified AutoCAD Architectural Assistant or Part II with technical flair. Join a fantastic growing team in West London!
RIBA Qualified AutoCAD Architectural Assistant
AutoCAD proficient and High end Residential experience
Upcoming small Central London team
Salary Guide: £25,000 – £34,000
Passionate RIBA qualified AutoCAD Architectural Assistant or Part II with technical flair and thoughtful design motif. To join a fantastic growing team in their office in West London. The growing firm is looking for a driven individual to be a part of concept design to construction, working on high end beautiful and design-led residential projects in London.
- Software: AutoCAD proficiency is a must – as that is the main software used daily. SketchUp and Adobe Suite is beneficial.
- Strong experience in UK based architectural projects
- Essential knowledge of UK building regulations
- Friendly, driven, and takes ownership of work
- Strong communication skills are a must as you will liaise with contractors and clients
- Some on-site experience is preferable, though not essential
About the company:
- Upcoming small central London firm with several new live projects
- Small friendly team, that look out for one another and reward hard work and team thinking
- Ideally closely located to West London – as the role will be an office-based permanent position.
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics as well as software knowledge, for this RIBA qualified AutoCAD Architectural Assistant role; please apply below.
Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this Part II with technical flair role. Furthermore, if you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.