A niche interior design architecture studio is looking for a savvy PR & Communications Manager with finance knowledge to join their team
Autonomous Public Relations and Communications Office Manager
Pioneering Interior Design and Architecture Firm
Based in the heart of West London
Salary Guide: £35,000 – £45,000
A niche interior design/architecture firm is looking for a savvy PR & Communications Manager with knowledge of finance to join their growing team. Based in the heart of Notting Hill you will be around a great buzz. As they are a niche firm you will have ample support from the wider team, but they are looking for someone who works well autonomously.
They are looking for someone who has a driven attitude to the workplace and is results-driven.
- Liaising with journalists
- Admin support for talks and events
- Updating and maintaining PR documents including biography and company profile
- Drafting copy for articles, press, etc.
- Arranging Principal interviews
- Commissioning photographers
- Website management, liaising with graphic designers
- Developing ideas for Instagram, issuing planner to Principal for approval
- Mailing list management
- Arranging PR events
- Lead project analyses in coordination with Finance Controller
- Raise monthly billing invoices, issue statements, and monitor bank activities
- Set up bank payments
- Work with Finance Controller to gather relevant information for preparing the company’s monthly
- cashflow/income forecast
About the company:
This company are pioneers in design and commit to developing each staff member with the tools you need to lead a successful career in design.
- The studio works mainly in London and internationally across all scales
- They have created some of the world’s beautiful building & smartest buildings
- Housing a great environment with collaborative members of staff
- Non-hierarchical and flat culture, with lovely open plan office
One more thing…
If you fit the criteria of all skills, characteristics, as well as software knowledge, for this Public Relations and Communications Office Manager role then please apply below. Attach your CV and a portfolio with detailed samples of work detailed to this role.
If you have a friend or colleague who you know is looking for a similar PR and finance office manager role; refer them over to us and take great advantage of our referral scheme as mentioned below.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please click below.